Scirocco
Question for our Mr Sporran.

What you thinking of yours? Typical VAG car? i.e. Solid

Not for me, I should add.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2011, 07:29 PM
RE: Scirocco
Love it, 2 years old this month and 28k Smile Seems to hold a bit better than the GTI in corners, think thats cause the read has a wider track. Engine is just as punchy though the book says 6.7 0-60 and gti was 7.2 Smile and its 2 levels lower on emissions lol.

Love the stereo all touch screen and sd card and other bits. Yes solid typical vag, though its basically an EOS inside which most people complained about was expecting something unique.

But have to say i am looking around, not cause its crap but because its not really german sheppard friendly.

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
08-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Top stuff sir. Appreciated.

Aye 4 seats is a nice touch rather than squeezing a fifth seat. This one is likely to be a Diesel, just the 2.0 tdi 138. Have got the Tiguan to look at, but the requirement is something interesting and a bit different. The Tiguan is just meh.
08-13-2011, 12:12 PM
i looked at the tiguan but i would still have to lift the dog in so no benefit, prob rav 4 or thinking of a fully loaded mondeo titanium sport x estate Big Grin

Like the lower profile of the Scirocco too Smile

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.