Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Uncharted 3
11-18-2011, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-18-2011 08:26 PM by Sporran.)
Uncharted 3
So your all thinking why wasnt this posted earlier, one of biggest ps3 games this year and no post on the forums, not even from sporran.

I will tell you why i just didnt have the time, from the day it arrived it has been on full time bar a little MW3 and BF3 i have spent most of my hours in this.

I must say after playing U3, multi player games are great but its no substitution for a good single player and i will include arkham city in there too.

Anyway, Drakes 3. What a game, from the moment it starts it delivers, loved the little flash back to the past at the start, was very well thought out more than most games, but here it comes. U3 is the first game for a long long time where i just looked at the tv thinking is this real, at times its like NO WAY that real time and im still playing.

Props to Naughty Dog aint seen nothing like this, lighting is something else, its gorgeous and defined, music is very well done, way it plays in and plays out on the moment.

There are a few levels which involves the sea and i have never seen tide represented this way, it makes you sick at times. Just watch the swell, everything reacts to it

Lots of epic moments, yes at times not playing but more watching but it never feels like that all fluid cross over but it really has drawn the bar between game and film, great humour, but they always had that and nice to see the characters return. Bit at the end made me smile i knew she would be there, and im not talking about the girls Wink

Anyway a few of my fave moments check em out, dont if you have not played.

The Chateu, such an epic level, the fires really felt like off backdraft the movie.

An epic level, watch it from 1 min for the best bits

another one where you flew out the plane and landed in the desert, really felt you were alone. Hot in day cold at night, awesome, and the camera pans, just so pretty.

Having played all three, if you have a ps3 you must try them. Sure its the modern day tomb raider but so well executed its captivating.

My GOTY end of, and platinum baby Wink

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2011, 10:33 PM
RE: Uncharted 3
agree with GOTY shout, i was worried Naughty Dog would struggle to at least match Uncharted 2 but they have managed to surpass it which i never thought possible
pretty sure during the desert bit i went to grab a glass of water Big Grin
11-18-2011, 10:59 PM
LOL know what you mean it felt hot hot hot.

Seriously awesome game, i quite like the bits where you run towards the camera too Big Grin

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
11-19-2011, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2011 09:54 AM by Lakey.)
first bit i was playing it like it was assassins creed just holding down X and waiting for myself to jump....took a while to readjust spent so long as that kid lol dam rooftops
11-24-2011, 02:31 PM
just looking at the trophies and can see my dad has beaten U3 on hard lol.

Mother says he was shouting at the tv a lot Big Grin

11-24-2011, 03:12 PM
means i have to play it again or your dad is better than me lol
11-24-2011, 05:11 PM
he is attemping crushing now lol, think me getting a platinum has pissed him off, thats ok i will now attempt the platinum for U2 to piss him off even more.

11-24-2011, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2011 05:27 PM by Lakey.)
i have 0 platinum trophies...but i blame FFXI and Football Manager Smile
11-24-2011, 07:15 PM
no way i thoguth Socom 4 was a given Tongue lol

11-24-2011, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2011 08:05 PM by Lakey.)
lol not sure if i even got 1 trophy on socom 4 hope not would tarnish my reputation Smile