Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mondeo
12-18-2011, 09:32 AM
Mondeo
Nah im not getting one, have looked at a Titanium x Estate though, something more dog friendly Wink

Anyway, catching up on motor news, i know Ford on longer owns Aston Martin, but check the new mondeo

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoex...ealed.html

No doubt in design when they were owned by them

:o

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2011, 12:35 PM
RE: Mondeo
Ruddy Nora!

That's looking a lot better than some of the higher end market cars.
12-29-2011, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2011 10:25 AM by G DUB.)
that is exactly my problem at the moment, have now gone for an 07 IBIZA because nothing new excites me apart from french cars. and after my last french car caught fire (all by itself) I will not be getting another.

I have however ordered one of those animal noise horns for the use in town as people where i live seem to think the high street is pedestrianised. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
but WHOA what are we talking about here a £20k aston?? sign me up!!

[Image: G-DUB-gb.png]
12-29-2011, 10:42 AM
eeewwwww a french car :o

mines decided not out until july, VW Passat Alltrack Smile

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
12-30-2011, 11:34 AM
The kit on the mondeo's has been outstanding for a while.

I've got another couple of years to run on my current car (320 BMW ED with.... indicators!).

I think the issue in the next couple of years is that with the increasing petrol/diesel prices, its going to be better and better to look at electrical. If they can get beyond the 50 blood mile limit and get to around 200 then it'll be worth doing.

I like this http://nimb.li/t3kEEa but at 20 miles range its just a piss take.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-30-2011, 11:49 AM
i like the look of that. 20mile is only the leccy range, it does have a petrol engine still.

Editor of Reapa's Sig 24/7
"Nicos, clearly, you are a more adept CoDer" - Logrus - 10-09-10
12-30-2011, 01:45 PM
yes that is very nice, though have to say.

I went to buy a BMW, a brand new un 26 months ago, completely pissed off with the experience of the outfit garage up the road. They then called me 3 weeks later and said are you still interested, i said no. Why not you were keen at the time we wil give you a good p ex price. Too late just ordered a Scirocco Vtec.

How to end a conversation Big Grin

Never again

12-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Yeah unfortunately car dealers are globally shit in my opinion.... none of them seem to get the idea of good customer service.
02-23-2013, 08:47 PM
Spoz did you get the VW Passat?

I'm in the market for a Estate and looking to see whats good. BMW 520 Touring gets excellent reviews for the '10+ plate.
02-23-2013, 09:48 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2013 09:49 PM by Sporran.)
Looked at estates and in the end got this. At first thought jeez what have i done, but now its fine sure wont win any races but £100 a year car tax and about £200 a month better off just in juice Big Grin Jeez i sound like an old fart.

[Image: Wa0p3xY.jpg]