Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mondeo
02-23-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: Mondeo
Whats the boot space like? Ivan is going to be bigger than a Shep so need some decent leg room.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-24-2013, 08:39 AM
plenty could easily fit 2 sheppies in and they would not be squashed. Not 100% but they do a +2 version, 7 seater which i believe has a bigger boot than mine.

Also bought a hatchbag boot liner so no probs with the beach.

My only regret was not getting the 4x4 version cause it breaks my heart to tell people its 2x2 ROFLMFAO

Would have meant waiting 2 months and this was in the showroom. I dont do waiting Smile

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Find all posts by this user
02-24-2013, 10:50 AM
Ah a squashedcow. Speaking of old men... the Which? guide reckons ride is noisey and suspension has issues on reliability. How have you found it?
02-24-2013, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2013 11:12 AM by Sporran.)
coming from the scirocco no tbh. People say its cause it run on 18s but so did the rocco but a lot wider tyres, it was also rock solid so have to say this is rather smooth actually soft compared. Not hearing road noise.

re the suspension its the pre face lift that had those issues and has been sorted on the new style late 09 onwards.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
03-08-2013, 11:41 AM
@Sporran Just looked at this in the show room 0% finance looks very tempting. I'm comparing against the C-Max (Ford), Audi A4 (sales staff are wankers and put the mrs off), Honda CR-V and Qashqai.

On the Qashai the only concern I had is the interior looked like it would wear quickly, I've got a 7 year old boy who tends to stick his feet everywhere... how are you finding wear and tear?
03-08-2013, 06:13 PM
i did the 0% and also the 3 year servicing deal @ £250

Cant say im seeing any issues to be fair but only done 8k in 9 months, no one uses the back seats and the front as just as they were. I did install a http://www.hatchbag.co.uk/ in the boot to save, wet, sand and doggie smells Smile But have to say when you compare jap cars to fords and even more so against the germans they are not in the same league for quality from what i have experienced, subarus being particular hard plastic. But this car comes with so many toys as standard i didnt hesitate.

Panoramic roof is great Wink

03-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Yeah I hear the 0% and Panoramic roof loud and clear Smile
03-08-2013, 10:06 PM
LOL you looking at the Ntec+ thats one i got, comes with nice Nissan Connect system, satnav and 360 cameras Smile

03-09-2013, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2013 11:34 AM by nicster.)
i did the 0% and 3 year servicing deal, although £500 for me - bonus anyway Smile

Editor of Reapa's Sig 24/7
"Nicos, clearly, you are a more adept CoDer" - Logrus - 10-09-10
03-09-2013, 01:00 PM
Seriously tempted by the Mazda CX-5, wouldn't really of considered a Mazda but its getting great reviews.