When they adventually turn up where will the majority be placing their cash

I love EA + Pizza Hut + Xbone

[Image: precod.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-22-2012, 02:32 PM
RE: xbox 720 or playstation 4
both Smile

Am guessing the xbox will launch first so that may swing some!

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
02-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Is it going to make much difference? These New Gens?

What are they going to be? 64-bit? Are the 360 and PS3 still only 32-bit?

[Image: LogrusUK.png]

Captain Slash Boot Bumper
02-22-2012, 04:12 PM
current gen 128bits Smile

well ps3/360

I dont think next gen will be driven by its cpu this time, cpu is there and gpu imo and more more memory

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
02-22-2012, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2012 04:39 PM by Lakey.)
isnt it more hexacore or octacore whatever latest pc's use now (like the older quadcore but more cores i guess lol)
like sporran i'll get both, i dont hate xbox 360 because of who made it just it wasnt well built as having 4 of them proved for me and the exclusives didnt appeal to me so went sony in the end this gen
02-22-2012, 06:19 PM
Big difference i find is the lack of game chat control on the ps3 so i will prob decide on a social/interactive front. One plus on the xbox is gears and halo

02-22-2012, 06:23 PM
that is an issue that was due to be addressed on PS3, blame the mighty EA for why we dont have it!

02-22-2012, 06:31 PM
i read a post saying it was due to the memory on the ps3 been allocated to games or am i thinking of cross game chat there. Is there a setting on the ps that can mute all played except friends like the xbox has?

02-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Dont think their is that option, not 1005 though. TBH i dont chat i tend to go with the randoms and not interested in their yabber so dont wear headset.

A firmware was due that would have given it, but as it was a retro fitted feature some of the early games wouldnt work with it. That certain company wasnt happy that their already released games would look inferior to other games and those coming out that they threatened to boycott the platform.

Look what they did to Live and their hosted servers. How true im not sure but a good story to tell the grand children. Google ps3 + ea + supersecret

02-22-2012, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2012 07:06 PM by Precod.)
as long as in game chat works when playing coop i will be ok. im digressing from topic. I will purchase which ever everyone else gets