Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spoz's New Arrival
03-24-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Spoz's New Arrival
i expect this just to be like the M kit on a BMW, just the badge and some fancy spolier bits lol.

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2013, 09:04 AM
Man where does time go, just had the dvla tax reminder in the post, 12 months nearly gone :o

Anyway £120 Wink Big Grin Vtec

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
04-06-2013, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2013 10:46 PM by Feeder.)
You enjoying the Qashqai then? Thoughts?

I'll moan and say that's nearly what I pay for 6 months, but suspect there'll be another car owner on these 'ere forums that pays a wee bit more....
04-07-2013, 08:31 AM
yes, just got mine thru Sad

Editor of Reapa's Sig 24/7
"Nicos, clearly, you are a more adept CoDer" - Logrus - 10-09-10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-07-2013, 12:27 PM
LOL

truthfully actually quite like driving it, feels a lot higher up but coming from the scirocco Smile

Have to say its the running costs that i like, 1 tank a month Big Grin Just wonder what the hit will be like in say 12 months prob a lot Sad

08-28-2013, 09:05 PM
Spoz not in a VW :-O

[Image: G-DUB-gb.png]
08-31-2013, 10:30 AM
yes i know. Was looking at the new GTi a few weeks ago but ruled it out again, no room for the dawg.

But a T5 would be perfect, yes? Wink

08-31-2013, 11:18 PM
Oh god yes, gotta love a T5.

we currently have an Ibiza

[Image: G-DUB-gb.png]
01-21-2015, 02:46 PM
Not Overly concerned about mpg, but what sort of mileage did you get out of your fn2 spozz?

I came very close last night to buying an mps3 mk2, but the uncertainty of the mpg put me off it, low 20's ain't for me. Had every toy on it. Rapid car. But felt I'd just moan about constant fill ups.
01-21-2015, 07:02 PM
normal driving was getting around 35/36 tbh. Sure when the Vtec light is flashing its drinking but Wink I only ever had one grumble on the type R. But the positives the engine noise is just Big Grin :o the gear box and shift was and is still the best i have owned, out classing the GTI's and Rocco's but the only problem i had was seat wear. This was very noticeable after 6 months/6k miles by the time i PX'd was fluffing quite bad. Unless my seat was a bad one if i had kept it for 3 years would prob have worn through.

Ohh another point, the paint is water based and not as strong so stone chips seemed to lift a lot of paint, leaving whie specs on the front.

Having said that petrol is cheap as fuck at the moment Vtec so go for it Big Grin