Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CAMPIONI D'ITALIA
05-07-2012, 12:14 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2012 12:15 AM by Feeder.)
CAMPIONI D'ITALIA
Been a tough few seasons for me club, but finally back to winning ways, after two pretty torrid seasons, Juve have won the league!

Thank fook! Champions League footie next season with a proper Juve Squad (Majority made up of Italian players!)

Question now is and I've been desperate to ask the question, but haven't for fear of causing a jinx, there's two game left in the season, one in the league the other against Napoli (Cup final), can La Vecchia Signora keep their unbeaten record?

Not lost a single game ALL season. Came close a couple of times, but not lost a match. It'd top off a fantastic year and would be remembered for years to come for such an achievement, SODS law better not fucking show up with two games to go!!

I'd even just take defeat in the cup if it meant preserving undefeated in the league!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2012, 12:46 PM
RE: CAMPIONI D'ITALIA
Yeah i heard corruption was making a come back in Italian football Tongue

Editor of Reapa's Sig 24/7
"Nicos, clearly, you are a more adept CoDer" - Logrus - 10-09-10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2012, 08:15 AM
Oi! pipe down! Tongue
05-20-2012, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2012 10:10 PM by Feeder.)
Game 43, Napoli 2 Juventus 0 Sad First defeat in over a year!

Still, a full league calendar without defeat is well above what was expected at the start.

Gutting though to see del Piero finish at Juve, weird seeing a player you've pretty much grown up watching, leave the club you support after 19 years. He replaced the great Baggio as well! Just one more jaunt in the Champions League would've been suffice.

Sad

Bloody hate when clubs use their reserve keeper in Cup games! Storari gave away the penalty tonight, Buffon would've been much more reliable.