Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Avengers
05-09-2012, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2012 07:29 PM by Feeder.)
The Avengers
It really is as good as everyone's saying! Can't recommend it enough. Quite funny too! Lots of good one liners.

It's the first big summer blockbuster of 2012, if the remaining releases are half as good it'll be a classic year for cinema!

Epicness of seeing Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America etc. battling, needs to be seen on the big screen. The end of the film could've last 4 hours and I'd never have tired of it. No Michael Bay'esque cheese moments either, I really do hate that man.

2 hours 15mins and it flew by, always the sign of an enjoyable film. Great actor line-up and very well done bringing all the various films together.

Going to try getting another visit to the cinema to see this.

Ruffalo is undoubtly the best Hulk so far, Norton was good and Bana was let down by a shite director, Ruffalo though had this role sorted.

Bloody excellent film.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 08:03 PM
RE: The Avengers
hearing a lot of people say the same, though some said the 3d version was hard work?

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
05-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Only seen the 2D, seen two 3D films and honestly couldn't be arsed with it.

Though Tron in iMax 3D was impressive.
05-09-2012, 09:16 PM
umm prometheus is in 3d when we go :s

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
05-10-2012, 07:03 PM
I don't think Ridley Scott will let 3d out if it's shit tbh. Did read this afternoon it's going to be a 15, which is in an un-edited form.

Boss seen Avengers in 3d and wasn't impressed. Difference is it's been added post filming. Films like TRON are filmed from the outset in 3d.

Glad Chris Nolan, is against 3D with the Batman films.