Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Olympics
07-29-2012, 10:17 AM
Olympics
Oh controversial post!

I've bloody enjoyed this so far! Any other fans?

Opening ceramony was pretty decent, just needed someone to tell Paul McCartney to fucking wrap it.

Only negative was the BBC's coverage of the road cycling. Always watch Le Tour and the coverage is pretty much flawless. Give the BBC one race to cover and they rarely managed 2km without the camera going out of focus or losing complete coverage! Or not providing any split times for the first 3 hours!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2012, 10:47 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2012 10:52 AM by Sporran.)
RE: Olympics
complete opposite have to be honest.

Didnt watch the opening ceremony, ann stayed home i went one of the beaches with the dog and watched the sun go down, tide right out beach parties and bonfires.

http://i.imgur.com/6cQlE.jpg
Did not embed, its a panoramic Smile taken that night, the moonlight was glowing on the water like a lake.

So, not watching any of it either lmao, not even the beach volley. Why, like i tell em all here who think im a moaning minnie.

If i got time to sit and watch hours and hours of sport, id rather invest them hours in online time Wink ching Big Grin Vtec beer oh no beer today marks the start of week 4 alchohol free lmao.

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply