Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GRAND THEFT AUTO V
01-06-2015, 11:16 PM
RE: GRAND THEFT AUTO V
Meant to add, if you're annoying someone enough and they decide to go into passive mode you can still kill them....

Use a car to knock them over (you'll need to reverse over them a few times) or if your feeling well skilled in flying, use the rotor blades on a chopper. Few guys in work were in stitches when I pulled that one off with no warning.

If the person your annoying decides to climb up off the road, get someone to position a low sports car next to them and use your four by four to jump at them, using the sports car as ramp.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2015, 01:04 PM
yes we like carnage. Have to say last night was a pure blast. Interestingly we didnt have anyone spoiling the fun, i guess peeps dont tend to go around that area and stay in the city.

Feeder it was the mission where you fly Rons plane (which took about 20 attempts) to the base, blow up jets and then rob a chinnock type copter. It was quite hard have to say but much much fun trying different tactics. I think we all got a super accolade by the end of it and a random joined us and helped ensure victory a funny randon i have to say!

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
01-07-2015, 11:11 PM
Another decent paying job, a titan of a job. You'll get it from Martin.

Once you do it, you'll find an easy route to doing it. Basically it's getting to the airport, take out a swarm of guys from a hanger (keep your distance foe as long as possible behind your cars) then steal the titan plane and get it back to tremors airfield. On hard it should be 20+k.
03-27-2015, 08:10 PM
WOW

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-0...e-a-looker

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
10-30-2015, 08:22 PM
[Image: actual_1446116968.jpg]

Halloween modes :

2 new cards. 1 a hearse that you keep after the event expires