Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xbox One
05-27-2013, 08:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2013 08:30 PM by Sporran.)
RE: Xbox One
And this is the bit i really dont like. I like a good indie game but this has no place here Sad

Its the start, let me guess angry birds kinect style next?

[Image: photo.0_cinema_640.0ncbhf.jpg]

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2013, 05:01 PM
Angry Birds Kinect!!!! AWESOME Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-29-2013, 07:57 PM
star wars version though Wink

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
06-05-2013, 05:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2013 05:58 PM by Sporran.)
Interesting, what they trying to duck?

More bad news on the way, actually im reading there is.

[Image: MONpr7N.jpg]

06-06-2013, 11:47 AM
well spill the beans man!
06-06-2013, 12:44 PM
LOL see other thread, having fab problems.

06-06-2013, 12:54 PM
glad to see organisation hasn't gone to pot then Wink
06-06-2013, 07:26 PM
nothing a service pack wont fix Wink

06-06-2013, 11:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 11:26 PM by Sporran.)
Ohhh bejesus its in black and white. They cannot be fucking serious. Wheres Francis.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/connected

Quote:With Xbox One you can game offline for up to 24 hours on your primary console, or one hour if you are logged on to a separate console accessing your library. Offline gaming is not possible after these prescribed times until you re-establish a connection, but you can still watch live TV and enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies.

Check out the spin on this

Quote:Give your games to friends: Xbox One is designed so game publishers can enable you to give your disc-based games to your friends. There are no fees charged as part of these transfers. There are two requirements: you can only give them to people who have been on your friends list for at least 30 days and each game can only be given once.

We are so worthy that the publishers now enable us to give our disks to our xbox friends. I preferred old skool and give loan them to whoever i want. Most Annoyed, still have not had Heavy Rain back from my dad.

Even better they can decide if its trade able by select stores, epic.

Quote:Trade-in and resell your disc-based games: Today, some gamers choose to sell their old disc-based games back for cash and credit. We designed Xbox One so game publishers can enable you to trade in your games at participating retailers.

The other contender better be taking note!

06-07-2013, 08:01 AM
Give your family access to your entire games library anytime, anywhere: Xbox One will enable new forms of access for families. Up to ten members of your family can log in and play from your shared games library on any Xbox One. Just like today, a family member can play your copy of Forza Motorsport at a friend’s house. Only now, they will see not just Forza, but all of your shared games. You can always play your games, and any one of your family members can be playing from your shared library at a given time.

I love EA + Pizza Hut + Xbone

[Image: precod.png]