Just seen it and thought the same.

The monies are ready.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2015, 03:15 PM
RE: Xbox One
Ooooooooooo

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
04-13-2015, 05:29 PM
we'll talk when it hits £250
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-13-2015, 06:51 PM
Feeders money is for PS4

:rollseyes:

I hope

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
04-13-2015, 07:27 PM
Tis indeed.

Though did see Tesco selling refurbed XBONe's for around 200, cheap. Still got money sitting in a game account. Hope this comes soon as I could see game going tits up again.
04-14-2015, 06:58 AM
well bank holiday coming soon hopefully offers up for then Big Grin

05-20-2015, 06:07 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2015 06:09 AM by Sporran.)
WOW i never knew this, hahaha them early plans were dire. Looks like they launched it trying to masquerade the full fact is was never intended to be offiline.

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251650...e-xbox-one

Quote:Currently we can't earn achievements while playing offline, we can't use custom background when we are offline and we can't sign-in when we are offline unless we go to settings and select "Go offline". We can't see our Pins or recent used apps either without an internet connection so please change this Microsoft!

I understand it is still like this because of the old OS design ideas but please bring back the offline features we had on the Xbox 360. It would be really nice to have it back.

No offline achievements thats fubar. What a F up