Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xbox One
06-07-2013, 10:24 AM
RE: Xbox One
not if you friends house it not online Wink

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Lol, then his no longer a friend. I have read some comments about these announcements the funniest so far is the 24 hour check. People are saying what if I'm in a hurricane and all The power gets knocked out?? What the fuck are you doing worrying about a games console during a hurricane and the other favourite in off on holiday and I don't have internet connection? Why are they going on holiday where it is soooo dull they need to take a console with them.

I love EA + Pizza Hut + Xbone

[Image: precod.png]
06-07-2013, 01:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2013 01:47 PM by Sporran.)
(06-07-2013 01:10 PM)Precod Wrote:  Lol, then his no longer a friend.

But i loan ps3 games to real people who never go online, so they are not on my friends list, some not even online Smile

Big assumption on MS part that everyone has access to BB.

Still at least the XBone is getting some talk, albiet negative. That WiiU aint having anything Big Grin

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
06-07-2013, 08:11 PM
(06-07-2013 01:10 PM)Precod Wrote:  Why are they going on holiday where it is soooo dull they need to take a console with them.

If I was unfortunate to ever have to visit France against my own will, I'd want a games console with me.
06-07-2013, 08:21 PM
1664 feeder sixteen sixty four Wink LOL

06-08-2013, 07:14 AM
The dude from Joystiq
[Image: eexdfow.jpg]

06-13-2013, 08:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2013 08:39 AM by Precod.)
Since its announcement, there has been some confusion over the details of sharing your Xbox One game library with up to ten "family members." Mehdi couldn't give comprehensive details, but he did clarify some things.

For one, a family member doesn't have to be a "blood relative," he said, eliminating the extremely unlikely possibility that the Xbox One would include a built-in blood testing kit. For another, they don't have to live in the primary owner's house—I could name a friend that lives 3,000 miles away as one of my "family members" Mehdi said.

You'll be able to link other Xbox Live accounts as having shared access to your library when you first set up a system and will also be able to add them later on (though specific details of how you manage these relationships is still not being discussed). The only limitation, it seems, is that only one person can be playing the shared copy of a single game at any given time. All in all, this does sound like a pretty convenient feature that's more workable than simply passing discs around amongst friends who are actually in your area.

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/06/mi...-policies/
New kinect Sounds good.

Subsequent sections demonstrated how instinctive leans can be made to help you quickly sidestep left and right. Or how tapping your temple can serve as an intuitive trigger for activating/deactivating alternate views, such as X-ray vision. At one point, the engineer stuck out his finger and dragged a cursor around on screen to “paint” a series of targets, then let loose with a volley of missiles simply by saying “fire missiles” out loud.

06-13-2013, 09:27 AM
is precod getting commission for any xbone pre-orders?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-13-2013, 11:33 AM
Lol i hope not only know 2 people who have ordered. I just think xbox is not quite a right off just yet.

06-13-2013, 12:46 PM
Think I'll preorder one
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user