Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Xbox One
06-14-2013, 07:13 AM
RE: Xbox One
cannot find a youtube, Forza from the show floor

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_forza_mo...91_en.html

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2013, 09:45 PM
Well it doesnt get much better from the PR side. Actually is there anything good about this box to post?

http://www.armytimes.com/article/2013061...e-members-

From the article

Quote:Xbox exec Don Mattrick, president of the Microsoft’s Interactive Entertainment division. The company has a solution for those in the military: Just use the old Xbox 360 instead.

hahahaha what a cock. It seems they want KMS services like the enterprise in the home life. It does not work, it doesnt fucking work in the enterprise.

[Image: dCUmgIU.png]

And this is why 100% DRM is not good for consumers.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
06-15-2013, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 10:06 AM by Precod.)
Seeming to go against the us military is probably then end of Xbox in the US. Maybe its all a smoke screen and they don't want the xbox any more.
lol this will save them http://www.dewanddoritos.com/ although you aren't allowed to share the crisps or drink without Microsoft permission

I love EA + Pizza Hut + Xbone

[Image: precod.png]
06-15-2013, 10:15 AM
yer i seen that, the yanks sure love their dew lmao

[Image: 9037236221_71e33dd52d.jpg]

06-15-2013, 10:37 AM
I think theres a move to always one. This is because it's designed by people in the centre of cities who simply don't get that you don't always have internet.

I'd be surprised if MS don't change this or if PS/4 don't have the same limitation.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-15-2013, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 11:14 AM by Precod.)
I have no issues with the xbox rules it would work fine with me here and i would have got to play loads more games from sharing all the libraries from everyone here. Shame MS didn't sell it better at their shows.
http://gizmodo.com/the-good-news-about-x...-513494087

I love EA + Pizza Hut + Xbone

[Image: precod.png]
06-15-2013, 12:30 PM
(06-15-2013 10:37 AM)WorkSlave Wrote:  I'd be surprised if MS don't change this or if PS/4 don't have the same limitation.

Sony confirmed at the conference. No online requirement either.

06-15-2013, 12:44 PM
Just read the free games each month from MS is only running till the end of the year.
06-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Will be interesting to see if MS back down on the authentication model then.

I guess the always on is to try and break the jail broken machines with copied games on.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-15-2013, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 04:06 PM by Sporran.)
This company is in such disarray its unreal. Just check out there windows offering, jeez we will be swiping and touching to create global catalogs next.

Anyway, skip to 30 secs. From the horses mouth itself, if you have no internet 360 is the one for you.

This level of control is rancid. All they had to do next gen was as it was, release new hardware, great games and enhance user features. On their side fix the holes that let the pirates in and problem solved.