Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sorcerers Path Books
06-23-2013, 11:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2013 11:43 AM by RossJay.)
The Sorcerers Path Books
Ok, so i am a bit of a reader so thought i'd fire up my reviews on here for the rest of you to to check out if you read.

The Sorcerer's Path is a series of books by Brock Deskins.

currently sitting at 7 books for now, the most recent released early this year.

I will give you an insight into the first one then just pass my review over the whole series and not the single book. Don't wanna give you the reviews of all, as this will give you an insight into the storyline.

Torn from a life of comfort and luxury, his family destroyed by political intrigues and aspirations, a young boy must quickly grow into a man before the deadly streets of Southport devour him. Follow Azerick through a page-turning adventure that pits him against thieves, thugs, murderers, and men of power that will stop at nothing to achieve their goals.
Azerick must fight just to survive, but for him survival is not enough. A hunger to avenge the wrongs committed against him burns deep within. But that is not all that lies within the young man. There is a power waiting to be unleashed that may be the key to achieving the justice and security he seeks--if it does not destroy him first.

This book doesn't start off slowly, it throws you right in at the deep end grabbing your attention straight away.

The book builds a brilliant storyline, characters and places. Each of them you can just close your eyes and imagine your there such is the description offered of each place.

You find yourself drawn into the plight which Azerick is going through, you bond with him as the book continues.

The storyline is spot on, some spots seem a bit out of place but in the end they do come together and leave you on the edge of your seat for the next novel. Just when you think you have the jist of the storyline, as if you feel, yeah i know whats going on. There's another twist, the whole thing changes and your like shit, never saw that coming.

This is followed on by 6 books so far, each storyline is unique, each storyline you can see the paradign shifts as they happen in the storylines.

I have just finished the most recent book and it has left me on a cliffhanger, i just hope the author is in the process of completing the next book.

There are a few typos here and there, this will only effect those reading on a kindle, im pretty sure the actual novel's will be typo free.

Highly Recommend, i would give the full series a 4/5 Star rating.

Books are in the following order.

The Sorcerers Ascension
The Sorcerers Torment
The Sorcerers Legacy
The Sorcerers Vengeance
The Sorcerers Scourge
The Sorcerers Abyss
The Sorcerers Return

[Image: RossJay_UK.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply