Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help!
11-29-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Help!
This Clan needs me!................ No, enough, I promise that's the last wind up comment I make in this post. Smile

So far; Last of Us (I'll be playing that), LBP3 which will be sold to CEX for £36, so he can then choose another game. I've ordered him LEGO batman 3. Just need to get InFamous, though read there's something free in January for that on PSN, so need to look in to it. Just need him to let me know what else he's looking for.

I'll get mine probably in the new year once the price drop comes. Couple of mates in work were trying to talk me into an XB1, oh how I laughed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-29-2014, 09:38 PM
nice, TLOU is a gem. I quite enjoyed infamous too Smile

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
12-01-2014, 11:17 AM
You won't be disappointed Feeds, though - it's been tricky getting online with everyone at the same time at the minute..?

[Image: LogrusUK.png]

Captain Slash Boot Bumper
12-01-2014, 11:52 AM
infamous is awesome, the free thing in December for Plus members is the spin off story, I would recommend you play infamous before playing first light, mainly cos they big up the powers in first light so it was a really nice bump after playing infamous.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-01-2014, 12:33 PM
I got one lads!!

amazon USA had them in stock and deliver them here.

It also turns out its cheaper.

UK Store £32.95
US Store £19.11 for item, £7,47 shipping and handling, £5.32 import fees tax. Total? £31.90.

It was fucking cheaper to order the thing and import it from the godamn states!!

[Image: RossJay_UK.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user