Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
F1
06-11-2008, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2008 07:03 AM by Sporran.)
F1
Ohh just realised there was no F1 thread, so here we are. I was just reading this on the bbc site re last sundays race.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorspo...445657.stm

Hamilton makes me laff some times

Quote: "I start 10 places back in the next race. It's a bit harsh, I didn't aim to ruin anyone's race,"

well look at what you did

Quote: "The rule is silly. We are in the race, how can you red light at the end of the pit-lane?

its a safety rule numpty, you were in the pit and the main race was passing the pits under safety car, so you cant pull out in to them

Quote:"Frankly, we gave [the warning] to him, [but] we could have given it to him earlier,"

i know they call him a prodigy but fook me he must be the first F1 driver to drive with his ears.

Pit runs a re restricted to 50mph, a snail pace for them, he just werent paying attention probably picking his nose or summit. Most other drivers use their eyes.

Anyway, nice to see DC on the podium, very underrated driver, he just seems to have a bad car or others take him out, but when those 2 dont happen he seems to have good form.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-11-2008, 08:00 PM
RE: F1
Something I don't like about the Hamilton's (dad included), don't know what but they just irritate me.

Quite obviously he'd spotted Naomi Campbell and hence distracted. Yeah the smile on DC's face at the end was a great image for the sport. Unlike that little Nazi fuck Heidfeld, who had his face tripping him. Needed a good slap to set him straight.

Still prefer the Moto GP, all the riders apart from Lorenzo and Stoner appear to have something called a personality! Anyone see Rossi at the end of Catalunya ? Guy is always so cheerey and joking with the interviewers, not to mention he's amazing to watch! His helmet with his face plastered on it at the Italian GP was cracking

[Image: 1_249502_1_5.jpg]

I know I've sourced the pic from an odd place, but I ain't Al Qaeda in disguise!

Actually DC, Webber and Trulli are alright for being pretty normal and jokey in the F1, but rarely see it sadly. Once they retire it'll be a grid of 22 robots imo.
07-03-2008, 09:19 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorspo...487186.stm
10-19-2008, 09:38 AM
well what an interesting climax.

1 race to go
Lewis 7 points ahead and must use his engine again for brazil

Massa 7 points behind and new engine for brazil

Massa's home track

Massa owned the track last year too bar gave position for raikki.

Soooooo whos gonna get it Smile
10-19-2008, 05:35 PM
Just woke up to see the result.

Gotta love some races for sending you to sleep. This was up there with some of the best for that.
10-19-2008, 05:40 PM
lol i got up early to watch it, highlight was at the press interview wathcing the 2 ferraris squirm as they were asked about the position change lol
11-02-2008, 05:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2008 05:27 PM by Sporran.)
Going to be a great race if im honest some sadness in some respects

Go on lewis you know you want it soo bad

go on massa (i like this guy)

Sad to see Coulthard standing in the paddock having the bagpipes played, great guy, soom much misfortune, still nice bank balance Vtec

ohh and bye bye itv, welcome BBC (no adverts and in fookin HD)

No looking back, just hope its a great race Smile
11-02-2008, 08:06 PM
wow what an ending, a pretty good race i thought.

So on to the conspiracy theories Rolleyes
11-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Pish, wanted Massa to take that. Was Glock on dry tyres at the end ?

Poor Coulthard indeed, not much of a send off. Kovabedlinen surely has to be getting the boot and replaced with Vettel ? He's a fucking useless second driver. Least Raikonnen helps out.
11-02-2008, 08:51 PM
yes Glock was still on dry, but the other forums are alight iwht spiracies lol

as for DC, i am truly gutted for the guy, such a special occasion and wipeout, but that F1 i guess.

Would hae been nice to see him just to finish and give an interview at the end, after all he is one of ours Smile