Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
F1
08-23-2009, 08:58 PM
RE: F1
Well done to McLaren, top job on THAT pitstop. I'm not a Hamilton fan, but got to feel forhe guy when he can't even rely on his team to make the correct calls at the right time.

Nice to see how much the win meant to Barichello though.
Still gutted to see schumi not racing, must've been killing him to see Badouer wasting a seat in the race lol. He was comical.

Surprised the Spanish police didn't stop him for beer driving.

Get Rossi in for a race! Think Sebastian Loeb would've been called up by now if it wasn't for the Red Bull sponsership he has in WRC, but then do Ferrari not supply the engines for Red Bull in F1 ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2010, 01:15 AM
Schumacher is a CUNT of the highest order.

'mon Rubens, legend for keeping the foot in. Most folk would've bailed on that overtake and gave it up.
08-02-2010, 07:52 AM
i saw that tbh his whole persona since returning is nothing related to how he left, still having said that he still would have done that sort of move though @ ferrari.

He just seems a very bad loser imo, should never have returned, went out on a bang and no doubt will leave F1 this time on a bang and not for the same reasons.

Chuffed for webber though Smile

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
09-11-2010, 10:00 AM
off but on topic.

Check this, its thew new Codeys F1 game compared to the real track.

Now, for once the game look better than real, looks like they took half of the real world away, maybe it affected the frame rate Wink

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
09-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Looks good, was this what the two Hamiltons and Jake Humphreys were just playing earlier today on the GP ?

Got to say, I've really enjoyed the BBC's coverage of the GP. Coulthard, Jordan and Humprheys are a great combo. Much like the MOTO Gp which I probably prefer but both are cracking viewing.
09-12-2010, 01:51 PM
and no frigging adverts Vtec Big Grin