Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feeder's New Arrival
02-09-2015, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 02:02 PM by Feeder.)
Feeder's New Arrival
Yes, it's happened.

10+ years of Suzuki Ignis Sport Ownership is coming to an end. Few of my mates have put it into perspective,

1) I've not had a relationship with a bird that's lasted that long

2) I've owned it longer than most of them have been driving

3) I tend not to show any emotion, but entirely possible a 29 year old male might start crying his eyes out when I hand the keys to the garage.

Reason for change was a want for a wee bit more creature comforts, more space, wee bit more pace and something that's not going to spend more time in the garage, which the ignis has begun a trend with.

Last year I was regularly spending more than its actual worth. I'm a sentimental fucker.

So anyway, bought this on Saturday.
[Image: 20150207_171027_resized.jpg]
Drove very well compared to some examples I tested and also has the added bonus of being a facelift which came with some added extras.

Did miss out on a championship edition white, which was pissy, but yet again, I'm in a red car 4 out of 4.

That engine is a peach though, the sound of the revs does make me laugh. Its hooliganism in a way. Anyway few weeks to get the plates all swapped over and I'll have more pics.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2015, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 03:48 PM by Sporran.)
RE: Feeder's New Arrival
Very Nice Feeds. One of my fave owned cars and that noise always brought a smile amd sure you wont regret it either.

At night feels like your driving a space ship Big Grin And plenty of room in the boot too lol Smile Vtec

Your going oto Burg her? assuming its a her!!

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
02-09-2015, 05:51 PM
Cheers spozz. Yeah I've actually not been in one at night, can't wait. Especially as this one had Honda red ambient lighting in the footwells, tacky but I like the red theme.

Yeah, heading over with a mate and his Mazda 3 mps with stupid power and possibly another with an mx5. Hopefully September time. Need to get the tyres sorted though, this one has winters all round.
02-09-2015, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 06:39 PM by Sporran.)
There are red led's that illuminate the aluminum gear knob Big Grin

Mine when she had 82 miles put on it

[Image: IWlMGxu.jpg]

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
02-09-2015, 07:59 PM
Lovely, I've always thought the dash was impressive when they launched it years ago. Still beats most modern efforts imo.

I do like the Speedo and in particular the rev counter, especially when you floor it and the rev counter just looks like it's went mental. Did get the traction control going haywire, then realised I was being a bit of a tool.

Just need to source a seat cover though.
02-09-2015, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 08:04 PM by Sporran.)
was my only gripe, i wear a jeans mostly so maybe down to that.

PS. The shoes are cheap too, NOT Vtec

02-09-2015, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2015 09:08 PM by nicster.)
v nice. best keep hold of the winter tyres though, yes? i was thinking about some, but then they are diff size so have to get diff alloys or steelies, which means having to store them somewhere.

ha tyres are cheap!

Editor of Reapa's Sig 24/7
"Nicos, clearly, you are a more adept CoDer" - Logrus - 10-09-10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2015, 10:45 PM
I've actually found my track day tyres for 77 plus another 10 fitting, not terrible, but certainly not as cheap as the ignis.

Yeah, I'll hold on to them. Like you say nic though, it's getting hold of spare wheels and storing them that's a bit of a pain in the arse. Certainly for rwd they seem to be very handy.
02-10-2015, 07:43 AM
might be worth trying ebay for single wheel too mine came with that gel crap instead of a pukka spare

02-10-2015, 08:00 AM
Very nice feed very nice Big Grin

[Image: RossJay_UK.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user