Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Bianchi
03-05-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: The Bianchi
D-Day tomorrow!

Fingers crossed for decent news. If it's off to Italy though, expect a response in a swift 3 months. Nothing there moves fast, except the motorways and conversations!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2015, 05:59 AM
hahaha yes will call them around 11. If i dont get a satisfactory answer will be calling Bianchi UK.

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
03-06-2015, 09:08 AM
Get stuck into them spozza!!

[Image: RossJay_UK.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2015, 10:42 AM
I wouldn't accept anything other than a refund or a new bike, let the shop deal with Bianchi.

I have to say, I love their (and my) bike(s), but they are a bike maker, not a Customer Service Haven.

[Image: LogrusUK.png]

Captain Slash Boot Bumper
03-06-2015, 11:57 AM
called shop owner is not in the office, they didnt know what was happening. So left a message on his moby great ha!

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
03-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Hmm no phone call thats 1 hour after am i being impatient?

Just called credit card company, no problems what so ever, I can raise a dispute and force charge back. So lets wait for the phone call. I just want a new bike!!

03-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Give it till cob today, that's certainly enough time to give them a chance and shows you've been more than reasonable. Getting the high ground in situations like this will help.

If they don't respond by then, you just put it to them that you felt like this isn't going anywhere and instructing your cc to do the necessary.

Then get down to asda and by a £99 speciale. :-P
03-06-2015, 03:53 PM
lol its nearly 3 and no call. Due my fag break in a mo so will again!!

03-06-2015, 08:02 PM
Well the saga continues. Finally spoke to the owner, bianchi said its not warranty the bike has been damaged. I said thats ok when i brought the bike out the shop people said to me you can see its not damage, he replied they are not the experts.

He needs to do an investigation in this now and how it hapened, i said how long you still got my money i have no bike. It was all ok bit pressured avoided the refund. So called credit card and raised a dispute.

Also just called Aunty from trading standards, she is some legal weekend home work for me.

Fuck off pissed off. Tbh if/when they sort it i want a refund now not even a new bike.

03-06-2015, 08:18 PM
Sorry, obviously not clued up enough, but the trainer it was attached to, was that the shop that fitted the bike to it? The lack of flex then caused it to buckle?