Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Bianchi
03-06-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: The Bianchi
Thats what i reckon. The guy who did the sizing on the trainer did not actually install it in the trainer, the young girl who is the retail assistant did! When struggled to get it out of the trainer and when it finally released the bike flew forward and it nearly fell over but grabbed it. He said she put it in too tight. its whether he is lying now!!

Interesting what Bianchi's policy is re carbon frame in a trainer, some dont allow it but cannot find anything. I have a pic of the bike in the trainer Smile

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2015, 02:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 09:13 AM by Sporran.)
Just sent an email to bianchi warranty, the uk distributor for them and also the main bianchi email in italy. Lets see who responds.

What a load of bullshit you have to go through.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
03-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Just get your money back and buy a new Bianchi from Wiggle or Chain Reaction, or whatever. Even Evans!

It's not Bianchi's fault, stupid bike shop peops.

[Image: LogrusUK.png]

Captain Slash Boot Bumper
03-09-2015, 12:51 PM
bike shop do not know ive asked for the report Smile

They are not telling me anything. All they said was Bianchi say its not warranty but damage.

Credit card dispute takes up to 43 days from time they start to process should get forms by the end of the week. So thats the carten bike fooked. Will be using old faithful by the looks of it unless there is a change of fortune Smile

03-09-2015, 12:54 PM
When is the race..?!??! You can use mine?!??!

03-09-2015, 04:39 PM
ill use old faithful Wink thanks though.

Shop just phoned. Bike is back with them this afternoon. They want me to go out tomororw afternoon, they are going to set it up in the turbo traniner so we can all group hug and work out how this has hapended :s wtf lol

Tomorrow i might blow!

03-09-2015, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2015 07:04 PM by Sporran.)
Doesnt help my case directly but when i got to the shop saturday morning, i took some photos. Look at the metal pedal of the bike next door it is literally in the place where the damage is. When they lifted the bike off the stand and me on the turbo stressed it further? Hmmmm surely a shop like that would have cctv, surely it records longer than a week?

[Image: uSGpoWd.jpg]

03-09-2015, 08:34 PM
(03-09-2015 04:39 PM)Sporran Wrote:  They want me to go out tomororw afternoon, they are going to set it up in the turbo traniner so we can all group hug and work out how this has hapended :s wtf lol

Tomorrow i might blow!
What?! Lol

So the bikes buggered, okay. But they want you to go down and set it up? Or is this the new frame they want you to try? Lol it's mental sir, you honestly never expect hassle like it do you.
03-09-2015, 08:40 PM
his words are we are trying to work out how it happened as there is impact. In light of this pic above. I reckon (sound like a detective) the bike hit that pedal, and that was the impact and when on the trainer it was stressing hence the noise.

No doubt they will doubt it all tomorrow. One of the blokes in work is coming out as a witness. Ironically he bought his bike from them too a few years ago.

03-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Keep fighting!