Fuck Riot

[Image: LogrusUK.png]

Captain Slash Boot Bumper
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: World of Tanks

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
11-16-2015, 10:21 AM
YES!!!!

Any update on times / dates?

11-16-2015, 10:33 AM
nothing concrete just before xmas, will research Wink

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
11-19-2015, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2015 09:03 PM by Sporran.)
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/11/1...ext-month/

Some snippets

Quote:World of Tanks is holding an open beta weekend from 4th December through the 6th. No sign-ups are necessary, just download the game and start battling it out in 15v15 heavy metal tank battles!

Quote:All your progress in the open beta will carry over into the full game when it releases so get a head start on your friends while you can, they’ll surely be playing World of Tanks.

Quote:As a bonus, we’re giving away an exclusive PlayStation 4 premium tank with a PlayStation inspired skin just for downloading the game. Play during the open beta weekend and we’ll award you with a second premium tank with a custom emblem. This free premium tank, the M22 Locust, is one of my all-time favorite American Scout tanks and I’m excited to have you try it out.

Quote:There will be two PlayStation 4 exclusive maps at launch including the biggest map ever made for World of Tanks.

Dev Diary

11-20-2015, 09:54 AM
I'll miss the BETA - in Gozo, but I have signed up to be a 'Tester' of Volunteer BETA Something too.

11-20-2015, 11:40 AM
well if you really want the tanks for playing, here is an offer and an honest offer.

Reset your psn password to something let me have them (yes i wont buy anything Wink ) i will log in as you and play a game to get you it then log out and carry on ranking as me.

Your call Smile

11-20-2015, 03:48 PM
Can do.

I trust you.

Smile

11-20-2015, 05:53 PM
cool dont forget Smile