Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
UKMW Biography
11-25-2008, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2010 12:30 PM by Logrus.)
UKMW Biography
LOGRUS

[Image: avatar-body.png]

Gamertags (360, PS3, WII): LogrusUK (plus one for the Wii, but, I need the code)
Why did you chose your gamertag: I use "Logrus" (and my brother uses "Pattern") as we are both avid fans of the Roger Zelazny 'Amber' Series on novels and Logrus is the sign of chaos and the opposite to the Pattern, which is the sign of Order. Both Chaos and Order have physical manifestations in a giant wrym for Chaos and a giant unicorn for Order. Read them.
Did you model your 360 avatar off yourself: Yes.
Decribe your avatar gamerpic (eg. why you took the shot the way you did, slick, im cool lol): Tried to make it interesting, was having fun with wanging the right stick about to get him grimacing and pressing the RS to make him burp, but then for no reason, he just started looking about, so I snapped the shot. I liked Little Computer People as a kid, on the C64...
Your favourite game: Laser Squad (C64), SWOS 96/97 (Amiga), The Bard's Tale (ST), Freelancer [Multiplayer MOD Version] (PC), CoD series (360), Wii Sports (Wii), Goldeneye (N64), Super Mario Kart (SNES), Tetris (GameBoy).
Most underrated game: The Lords of Chaos and The (original) Bard's Tale series...
Most over hyped game: Halo.
Your defining gaming moment: Completing the Lords of Midnight (before my brother) by taking the citadel of Ushgarak. Top hard that. Also completing Wizball and Bubble Bobble on C64, without cheats. 19 straight wins on SFII Turbo on SNES with Ryu.
Your favourite gaming platform: C64
An hilarious online moment: Freelancer, turning pirate for no reason and killing a trader, who relogged in a vastly over-powered ship to chase me across the galaxy for about 3 hours. All the while getting razed by me in system chat, so all could see. Brilliance.
Anything else you want to add or comment on: Loving it.

Discuss this here
http://www.ukmw.com/2008/showthread.php?...25#pid2925

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Find all posts by this user
11-25-2008, 07:19 PM
RE: UKMW Biography
G DUB

Gamertags (360, PS3, WII): 360: G DUB gb PSN: G_DUB_gb Wii: not a clue
Why did you chose your gamertag: First Name is Initial G, Surname is Initial W
Did you model your 360 avatar off yourself: tried to
Decribe your avatar gamerpic (eg. why you took the shot the way you did, slick, im cool lol): i just pressed the button to take the pic (although i did change the background colour to pink
Your favourite game: GTA on my own, Mario Kart with friends, COD online.
Most underrated game: not sure that any games are now "underrated" these days.
Most over hyped game: Halo pish 3
Your defining gaming moment: Every time i kill superJoe
A hilarious online moment: "Oh Shit my cats just .........."
Anything else you want to add or comment on: My name doesn't come up pink still on the forums!!

Discuss this here

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
11-25-2008, 07:21 PM
WRAITH

Gamertags (360, PS3, WII): Blackrider UK (360)
Why did you chose your gamertag: Lord of the rings fav characters
Did you model your 360 avatar off yourself: Hell no I got skinhead and I'm fat
Decribe your avatar gamerpic (eg. why you took the shot the way you did, slick, im cool lol): I went for the slick look
Your favourite game: Final Fantasy (any one)
Most underrated game: Final fantasy online
Most over hyped game: Most new games are overhyped now most recent Army of Two which I finished within an hour
Your defining gaming moment: Sniping in a clan match on socom 2 and killing every member of the opposite team 2 rounds in a row.
Your favourite gaming platform: 360
An hilarious online moment: Playing Gears of War coop with Caldan on the last mission. He decided to Rambo down the train while I only had a sniper rifle. He was in stitches as everytime he got to a locust its head popped with my sniper shot but I couldn't keep up and he got further and further away laughing so hard he charged the whole train without me.
Anything else you want to add or comment on:

Discuss this here

11-25-2008, 07:25 PM
NICSTER

Gamertags (360, PS3, WII): nicster uk (360)
Why did you chose your gamertag: im lazy and it starts with nic
Did you model your 360 avatar off yourself: yes
Decribe your avatar gamerpic (eg. why you took the shot the way you did, slick, im cool lol): hairy, fat, ugly bastard
Your favourite game: cod4+5 on the 360 at the mo, still love some of the old amiga classics - swos, speedball, hired guns, north vs south, ik+, i could go on and on
Most underrated game: loads of them, check out the website the underdogs
Most over hyped game: halo, any game based on a film
Your defining gaming moment: still ongoing, but highlights include:
1) starting online gaming back about 10 years ago, playing Tribes on the PC.
2) completing Gears on insane with Spoz :o)
3) When me dad bought me a C64 over 20 yrs ago :o
Your favourite gaming platform: gotta be the 360 for having a laugh with online peops
An hilarious online moment: Too many to note, probably a Socom or COD drunken gaming/ramblings
Anything else you want to add or comment on: not yet!

Discuss this here

11-25-2008, 07:28 PM
REAPA

Gamertags (360, PS3, WII): uk reapa PSP
Why did you chose your gamertag: Cos I thought everyone else had dead hard names, I was wrong. Plus i thought it sounds kinda cool.
Did you model your 360 avatar off yourself: Nope.
Decribe your avatar gamerpic (eg. why you took the shot the way you did, slick, im cool lol): havnt really bothered with it yet. But my gamer pic is of quake as its brill
Your favourite game: Call of duty, currently Cod4 but prob soon Cod waw
Most underrated game: Dogs of war.
Most over hyped game: Ranbow six.
Your defining gaming moment: Taking on a full team of snipers on my tod in Cod4 and winning. That and team killing nic just before a 7 kill streak.
Your favourite gaming platform: Xbox
An hilarious online moment: Listening to nic throw a hissy fit in zombie mode.
Anything else you want to add or comment on: UKMW is dead nice and friendly.

Discuss this here

11-25-2008, 07:32 PM
SPORRAN

Gamertags (360, PS3, WII): SporranUK, artois (PSN wouldnt let me have Sporran Sad which i was for 4 years on ps2), 7214 5274 3207 7112
Why did you chose your gamertag: See surname above Wink artois, do i need to explain that one Big Grin
Did you model your 360 avatar off yourself: only very very slightly only bit that is, is the cap Smile
Decribe your avatar gamerpic (eg. why you took the shot the way you did, slick, im cool lol): In Your Face!
Your favourite game: Gran turismo 3 (PS2), Socom (PS2) for what it did for online gaming and we wouldnt be hear today without that game Smile, Metal gear series (PS1, PS2, PSP & PS3) WW2 games, Medal of honor, Call of duty for the fallen. R-Type (C64 & SNES), Last Ninja (C64)
Most underrated game: Umm still thinking
Most over hyped game: Socom 3, way to ambitious and failed to building uppon a great game. But my accoladehas to go to Rise of the Robots, by Ocean on the Amiga Smile Was chronically over hyped by the mags, with ray traced graphics, i mean it looked gorgeous, but the load times where, well, just dont go there and gameplay was utter shite, it suffered chronic lag from using the joystick to the robot moving :o. I wrote a letter to Ocean at the time and they sent me back a nice letter, some ROTR stickers and a t shirt, victory!
Your defining gaming moment: Meeting the clan in the few meetups we have had, seriously! Ahh the good old swap trick on the boat, remember that one lol. For those that werent there we were on the river boat and didnt have enough tickets so as the nice lady was serving one we passed tickets around for the others to show HAHAAHAH.
As for a gaming monent, still to this day has to be SOTB 2 (shadow of the beast 2) i remember the intro on that game and at the time i was like OMFG goosebumps. The game was just something out of this world, the puzzles and logic, and the death scene, that guitar riff. Still today it sounds as it did then. BTW i can still play it start to finish without dying Big Grin
Your favourite gaming platform: ohh, its a split decision. The Amiga, Pysgnosis & Team 17 ftw. Has to be PS2 for Socom, it started something that has continued to today Smile
An hilarious online moment: The other night playing zombie mode, think it was round 4 and i shouted they are in they are in, only to have Reapa go in to a frenzy, and run round like a headless chicken, screaming, add drink, for me was a funny moment. Or was it on COD3 (feeder will remember this) we actually convinced this american kid that Wales was called Whales cause it was an island with whales swimming round it. The others on our side where pissing themselves one guy didnt find it funny though, and oh yer all the males in scotland are called ROFLMFAO Scot. He took it hook line and sinker, bet he was on wikipedia after that game lol.
Anything else you want to add or comment on: UKMW FTW! A little reminder 5 years ond next April Wink

Discuss this here

11-25-2008, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2008 07:59 PM by Sporran.)
FEEDER

Gamertags (360, PS3, WII): Feeder UK (360)
Why did you chose your gamertag: Favourite band and the fact the CD was in front of me whilst creating my profile on the original PS2 Beta trials.
Did you model your 360 avatar off yourself: Yar!
Decribe your avatar gamerpic (eg. why you took the shot the way you did, slick, im cool lol): Not sure really, just took the image. Dressed the wee guy in my sort of attire!
Your favourite game: Call of Duty World at War
Most underrated game: Battlestations Midway
Most over hyped game: Rainbow Six (or any Tom Clancy game imo)
Your defining gaming moment: Tough one this. Had some great clan matches on SOCOM 2, could right a book on all of them. Though the one that remains memorable would have to be the match versus a Spanish clan that lasted hours, don't think the match finished till 3.30am, possibly later. Some great team play, never seen a match where everyone played in such a united way. The euphoria of the final kill resulting in our victory was immense.
Your favourite gaming platform: XBOX 360
An hilarious online moment: Aparting from killing Solid Snake on SOCOM ? erm, too many great moments. Having right twatty moments online have always provided a good laugh.
Anything else you want to add or comment on: Forza UKMW!

Discuss this here

11-26-2008, 01:25 AM
THROTTLE

Gamertags
360: ThrottIe the L is a capital i
PS3: Throttle
Wii: I have one but not got Wii code with me atm

Why did you chose your gamertag:
Had it since early Pc Doom and Quake days couldn't think of a good name looked on my shelves and spotted Lucasarts Full Throttle so robbed it from there

[b]Did you model your 360 avatar off yourself:
Yes abit yet im not as scrawny as my avatar looks though !

Decribe your avatar gamerpic: Didn't use my Avatar i stuck with Ken of Streetfighter 2 instead

Your favourite game: Call of Duty 5 atm is most played so i guess that atm i did like Cod4 loads and older stand out games would be Rainbow 6 vegas, Socom 1, 2 or older retro games Streetfighter 2 etc: and loads old titles from Sega, Capcom, Konami or Nintendo

Most underrated game: I quite liked "Just cause" nothing brilliant really but i thought it was fun at the time its the game i managed to rack up most gamerpoints id finished it if i hadn't found a bug stopping me doing so !

Most over hyped game: Recently dare i say LBP i like 2d style platformers but i found it just too slow and character seemed very floaty ...looks nice enough though *Waits to get flamed*

Your defining gaming moment: Main one i remember atm was years ago some mouthy local kid similar age to me was going on to people in local game shop how he was best at Streetfighter 2 in town no one beat him at it so i agreed play against him and ended up getting 2 perfects against him on first game and beat him constantly on loads other rounds ...i found it quite comical at the time after he claimed i was just lucky until afterwards when i continued my winning streak !

Your favourite gaming platform: 360 Its noisy and dodgy as hell but when its working theres loads good games mostly shooters which i like the online setup is way ahead of competition and the achievements make you actually bother trying to spend the effort to try complete a game or even again at a harder setting.

An hilarious online moment: Nothing much had quite few laughs on games but nothing major i can remember that stands out.

Msn messenger : Kele74@hotmail.com

other interests include Drinking or going out drinking lol aswell as wasting most of my cash on latest electrical gadgets or on cameras.

Discuss this here

11-26-2008, 10:12 AM
WORKSLAVE

Gamertags (360, PS3, WII): WorkSlave
Why did you chose your gamertag: Because I work like a dawg why else
Did you model your 360 avatar off yourself: Nah I'm far cool and not as gay
Decribe your avatar gamerpic (eg. why you took the shot the way you did, slick, im cool lol): Suits are the way forward
Your favourite game: COD4
Most underrated game: Wizards on the Commodre 64
Most over hyped game: HALO3
Your defining gaming moment:
Your favourite gaming platform: XBOX360
An hilarious online moment:

Currently full of snot and grumpy so foook off

Discuss this here

12-05-2008, 08:36 PM
PROEVOKING

Gamertags (360, PS3, WII): ProEvoKing UK (360)
Why did you chose your gamertag: Because I'm great at Fifa
Did you model your 360 avatar off yourself: Sort of
Decribe your avatar gamerpic (eg. why you took the shot the way you did, slick, im cool lol): Because it looks kinda camp. Long running joke with my friends
Your favourite game: Banjo Kazooie (N64) / Lylat Wars (N64) / Socom 1 (PS2)
Most underrated game: Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts
Most over hyped game: Halo (3)
Your defining gaming moment: Winning a 64 player Pro Evolution tournament
Your favourite gaming platform: N64 for Retro, 360 for current gen.
An hilarious online moment: Abusing anyone and everyone on Socom I and II in the lobbys.
Anything else you want to add or comment on: Clan matches on Shadow Falls were always the best ones!

Discuss this here

Thread Closed