Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
UKMW Biography
12-05-2008, 08:40 PM
RE: UKMW Biography
DIDDY

NO IMAGE AVAILABLE

Gamertags (360, PS3, WII): PSN: Didddy
Why did you chose your gamertag: was a big nintendo man, got it from Diddy Kong Racing back in the day
Your favourite game: of all time? Socom 1, currently enjoying CoD WoW, Resistance 2, Socom: Confrontation and Fifa 09 though
Most underrated game: Resistance: FOM, an absolute classic that many didn't get into
Most over hyped game: Pro Evo 09, turned out pretty badly too.
Your defining gaming moment: Killing 8 people in a round on Socom, Frostfire, unfortunately this was in an open room with nobody that i knew, i still went mad though.
Your favourite gaming platform: Ps3 ftw!
An hilarious online moment: not sure, killing my dad (OAP Hasta) 4 rounds in a row on soccy and promptly dancing on the corpse after each
Anything else you want to add or comment on: yeah, get off yer' bloody 360's and play some Ps3!

Discuss this here
http://www.ukmw.com/2008/showthread.php?...25#pid2925

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
Find all posts by this user
03-22-2009, 11:26 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2009 11:28 AM by Sporran.)
THELORDROSS

[Image: avatar-body.png]

Gamertags: 360 = TheLordRoss, ps3 = LordRoss, Steam = TheLordross (I think)
Why did you chose your gamertag: Can't quite remember how it started, I guess it aint that interesting, but regardless it's been with me since I was in junior school (though I was often called Ross the Boss at same time). I chose to go with LordRoss
Did you model your 360 avatar off yourself: Yes, originally with my spikey hair, but as that went in real life it went in the game too.
Decribe your avatar gamerpic (eg. why you took the shot the way you did, slick, im cool lol): just thought it looked best the way i done it
Your favourite game: hard to choose one, as different games do different things for me. SuperMarioBros will always have a place in my heart, but so will Riddick:escape from butcher bay, Mass Effect, Singstar and the latest installment of FIFA
Most underrated game: Every Extend Extra Extreme, great game, bought on xbox arcade. Sequel to Every Extend Extra, which was a sequel to Every Extend. Tis a great game, but doesnt get mentioned at all
Most over hyped game: Assassins Creed, Tried to like it, really did, but couldn't.
Your defining gaming moment: Playing hitman on PS2, waiting patiently to find out which person was the correct one to assassinate with my sniper from opposite building. Finally get the all clear, only to realise I had no bullets. Doh!
Your favourite gaming platform: At the moment I'd say Xbox360
An hilarious online moment: Socom Big brother\olympics
Anything else you want to add or comment on: I'm also having a baby in September

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
01-08-2010, 08:36 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2010 08:37 PM by Sporran.)
ROSSJAY

[Image: avatar-body.png]
Ross Jamieson
Gamertags (360, PS3, WII): RossJay UK (360) and RossJay UK(360)
Why did you chose your gamertag: Because its basically my name lol, i am a simple man!!
Did you model your 360 avatar off yourself: Sort of
Decribe your avatar gamerpic (eg. why you took the shot the way you did, slick, im cool lol): Just for fits and giggles
Your favourite game: AvP2 (PC), Socom (PS3), CoD (360), Socom 1 and 2 (Ps2)
Most underrated game: Dragon's Age
Most over hyped game: Halo ODST
Your defining gaming moment: Some of the clan matches we had in socom (Ps2) were legendary, and the laughs we have now on CoD (360)
Your favourite gaming platform: Xbox 360
An hilarious online moment: Watching G Dub weave his way through bullets to the other side of the map on highrise, only to be taken out by my javelin missile as he gets to the other side.....twice.
Anything else you want to add or comment on: Alriiighttttttttttt

Thread Closed