Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Off on Hol
07-31-2010, 12:50 AM
RE: Off on Hol
[Image: 257_5811.jpg]

Just found the pic to prove my story regarding the track prepp'd BM and Teg TR wasn't bull shit. As you can see BM infront, Teg just behind. That's the way it stayed for the rest of the lap.

Not a bad drive for a car with not much power and weight Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2010, 09:29 AM
Just had a phone call off the parents in Italy. The old mans cousin works for a German company, UVEX, they make pretty top class motor racing gear (priced up a new helmet in germany). Said Cousin can get me the one I'm looking at for 30euros!!! About a fifth of the rrp lol

AND!

Found out he lives 5mins from a certain race track I've been attending for the last couple of years. He might regret mentioning that! Big Grin
08-12-2010, 09:43 AM
LOL

when you going back Wink

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
08-12-2010, 09:45 AM
I've actually given that a serious thought, I don't think it's me that's the problem, it's the car! lol

Can it really take that many more laps ? Big Grin
08-13-2010, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2010 09:01 PM by Feeder.)
Right slight problem with the above, my idiotic old man seems to think (even though I've told him fuck knows how many times) that the place I've visited each summer for the last two years is NUREMBURG. I've given up even trying to get it through to him that Nuremburg and Nurburg are two entirely different places.

Anyhoo not why I was posting, this is why I'm posting! Forgot to display my haul of booze.

[Image: 03082010047.jpg]

[Image: 03082010048.jpg]

What we have here is 24x 500ml of Erdinger, 24x 500ml of Fruh and 11x 500ml bottles of Warsteiner. The Bitburger and Tsingtao was bought just before I left as I got a pretty decent discount. Figured if I got the Bitburger here I freed up the car for something different.

Thankfully the parents haven't been down to the flat recently. Which is not a den I'd like to add, I just don't want the beer being kept in the spare bedroom lol.

Oh and found some more pics online, still haven;t decided which ones to buy adn get into a canvas. Got the choice of about 20 :S

[Image: 27-07-2010-TF-0418.jpg]
[Image: 25-07-2010-TF-1633.jpg]
[Image: 27-07-2010-TF-0061.jpg]
[Image: 28-07-2010-TF-0313.jpg]
Me being launched out of karussell V
[Image: 257_5936.jpg]

Cause you literally get some air the landing obviously compresses the suspension somewhat
08-13-2010, 09:38 PM
have to say them last set of pics have to be ones of the best yet feeder and the car doesnt look too bad either Wink Tongue Vtec

all good, all good Smile

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
08-14-2010, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2010 11:42 AM by Feeder.)
Cheers man. Seen Tesco sell individual bottles of Erdinger and Bitburger, my two favourite beers recommend you get some if you get a chance. Bitburger is awesome it's just a lager, unlike the Erdinger which is wheat beer.

Thing with those cases, that haul cost me 40euros which might sound expensive but each empty bottle is worth 10c (24x10=2.40euros) the cases are also a refundable 3.50euros. Such a brilliant idea and obviously superb for the enviroment. Where's the incentive here to recycle like that ? Should see the warehouse I go to, they're constantly drawing up in their audi's and bm's withthere empty bottles (water/beer/wine etc)

Definately keeping the car but also looking for a wee weekend toy atm, got insurance quotes on Clio V6's and a S2000, needless to say neither are going to be getting purchased until I turn 30 at least!

So might just get the suspension sorted on the Ignis with a set of wider alloys.
08-14-2010, 11:48 AM
S2000 defo, iirc it revs slightly higher than the civ and that was a nice little revver, 9.5k i think Smile

08-19-2010, 06:04 PM
why wait till your thirty!! insurance wont be to bad, im 25 an got acceptable quotes for both
08-19-2010, 07:30 PM
£1200 is not something I'll be wanting to return to anytime soon! Plus my NCB is being used on the Ignis, so that quote would go upto nearer £2000+, which then means I'd be lucky to make it near a track which defeats the purpose of owning such a car imo/

I'm Living 1km from the town centre with street parking hence the insurance quotes.

I have a few other ideas in the pipeline though Wink One does include paying more to the mortgage, but that ideas losing atm lol