Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Off on Hol
08-19-2010, 08:40 PM
RE: Off on Hol
Oh found even more pics on track through some german web sites. I've got 3 out of a possible 25 odd to choose to get on canvas

I'm thinking despite the cost of this one it's a must buy. Not my favourite corner but one of those "oohh"

[Image: touri031120100725.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Liking the effect on that one, sort of captures the motion

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
02-23-2013, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2013 12:10 PM by Feeder.)
2013 - October

Beginning the trip with a day here, Spa Francorchamps.

[Image: 00circuit.jpg]

And then back to

[Image: Nurburgring-Aerial-2.jpg]

Said I was done with the Nurburg, but it's on the way to Frankfurt and the GP circuit is open when I'm passing, so as well as the Nordschleife, the lap also takes in the GP circuit. Takes a lap up to 17miles. Only planning on a few laps (been there done that) and don't want the car completely rogered preventing me from enjoying the rest of the holiday!

I will definitely try to make this my last track day.
02-23-2013, 01:45 PM
very nice, ive driven round Spa a few times.

lots of pics please Vtec Smile

There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
04-08-2013, 05:49 PM
I fucking hate the cunts that do this shit

http://www.carthrottle.com/giant-penis-s...rburgring/

But I lol'd seeing the pic of the women at the bottom of the article. It's also he greatest news headline ever!
08-24-2013, 11:13 AM
[Image: IMAG0377.jpg]

Think that's me got everything I need......

Apart from two spare wheel bearings!

7 Weeks to go. Just need to get it fitted! Got a Facebook thing set-up, which I'll update as I go (Few mates suggested it)
08-24-2013, 03:03 PM
Have fun sure you will Vtec

send us the FB link then Wink

btw what time does you plane get in to Gatwick Wink

08-25-2013, 11:23 AM
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006340290985
10-16-2013, 06:05 PM
Well Spa was a weird one.

Lap one, out with one of the instructors who pointed out a strip in the middle, spilt coolant. Took a line to avoid it for most of the corners, came round Pouhon and thought the spillage had stopped. Nope.

Car fucking snapped away from me and spun 180, thankfully stopped a couple of metres from the barrier, had the speed not scrubbed off, the car would've been toast. Some arsehole race team in a Lamborghini Murcie decided rather than pull over and get towed back, they'd just drag the spilt coolant round the whole fucking circuit. Wasn't amused and they had already caused a bit of bother with the organisers earlier in the day.

One guy completely wrapped his McLaren MP12-C, pics of this to follow. It hit the barrier on the front and back, you've never seen a crowd converge on a single item as quickly as that car did when it was brought back to the pits.
10-16-2013, 07:24 PM
Seems like you had a good time though from the pics i seen, it was more beer than driving. My kinda Feeder Wink LOL