Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THE World Cup Thread
06-17-2010, 08:35 AM
RE: THE World Cup Thread
Another massive twat. Did you see the bit where his phone rang during the program.

Does seem that theyve dung out loads of random people.

I just knew they would dig out Lucas Radebe!

Editor of Reapa's Sig 24/7
"Nicos, clearly, you are a more adept CoDer" - Logrus - 10-09-10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2010, 05:01 PM
Spain cost me £250 yesterday on an accie i had on Sad

Was waiting on Spain and uruguay to get my 7 team accie up and spain lost!

noobzors!!

Oh yeah come on you U S OF A Big Grin

[Image: RossJay_UK.png]
06-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Alreet lads - long time beer
whats your views on : having a row with some mates - my personal view is that adidas(up their own bottoms) have fecked the ball up and made it to light(not testing it at altitude or not) - im not blaming this for the lack of goals or keepers mistakes or the stalemates in some games....just so far, I havent seen a goal from a free kick(except today - Nigeria when they didnt mean it Sad or folans yesterday, that took a deflection which stopped it from going over the top or a decent screamer from outside the box as the ball seems to dip to soon or take off before it leaves the players foot...like all of us , I luv a good game of footie , but as long as I can remember(a long way back Sad ) - world cups are rembered for some quality goals and blinding free kicks - not for 20 odd goals in the 6 yard box Sad - just wondered on ya views , as me mates are getting on me tits now ; )

m
Find all posts by this user
06-17-2010, 06:26 PM
wheres you been, eh?

nah im with you, deffo the ball to light. seeing a lot of balls going over the goal, far more than you would expect.

Editor of Reapa's Sig 24/7
"Nicos, clearly, you are a more adept CoDer" - Logrus - 10-09-10
06-17-2010, 06:44 PM
good god i would shout masheeeeerrrrrsss mashhhhheeeeerrrsss but ill get me vuvuzela instead Big Grin

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
06-17-2010, 10:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2010 10:43 PM by Feeder.)
Definately a shite ball. Anyone remember the first few goals of the '06 tournament ? Germany were rifiling them in from 30yards, Torsten Frings iirc. Pretty sure the 06 at this stage had a good few spectacular goals.

I loved the French game tonight, just the result I was looking for. They can get it right up'em for their post '06 comments.
06-18-2010, 11:05 AM
only one good thing to come out of france Feeder, 1664 Big Grin

[Image: artois.png]
There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.
06-18-2010, 11:15 PM
Pretty much aye. Pretty pathetic country tbfh.

What I need to know though is how the fuck, with the scoring record he has for England, has Peter Crouch not started for England ?

I know they've got Italy's 3rd best manager (Lippi and Ancellotti are better than Cappello), Big Grin

Next Italy game on Sunday, watch and see the difference, if Italy show signs of poor play, Lippi, unlike Cappello will change things if necessary and not persist with failing tactics.
06-21-2010, 10:04 PM
isn't this the anniversary of when the clan nearly disbanded??

[Image: G-DUB-gb.png]
06-21-2010, 11:13 PM
lol I'm trying my best for a repeat but no one's biting.